- To facilitate research projects and extracurricular activities for Luxembourg University engineers, to develop solutions to problems in the developing world.
- To undertake projects or supply interns to partner organisations to provide engineering support to developing world community projects.
- To build awareness among developed world engineers of the need for technical solutions and the role that developed world engineers can play.
- To conduct research in the field of development cooperation also including international and local partners in any kind of the development cooperation field.
- To help needy people and animals. The work includes emergency operations in sensitive areas, as well as projects in development cooperation. Especially we want to participate in providing technical/engineering assistance and technical training where there is need.
- The main areas of our interest are:
– Emergency aid: Civil protection, emergency water supply, procurement of emergency shelters, food, medicine. Assistance with planning and construction of infrastructure objects.
– Development cooperation: Planning and construction of infrastructure objects. Such as supply systems (water and energy), housing, roads, bridges, and others. Training and education of stakeholders and students and rural development.
– Training and consultancy in the field of engineering.
– Training activities and campaigns.
– Education and public relations